[You’re dating your Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield. How does it feel to have a genuine superhero on your arm?] I think everyone wants a hero. Everyone wants someone to pick them up and tell them it’s all going to be okay because we’re all flailing about the place. There is always that feeling that we want someone to save us from all of this.
1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
—10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via aurelle)